Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Descent from Ragnar Lothbrok Lodbrokar and The Dukes of Normandy

Last year's The Vikings, which aired on The History Channel, was very interesting to me. I love history. But it was also interesting to me because I descend from Ragnar Lodbrok.

+Aslang Sigurdsdottir


Heluna Bleja

Thora Sigurdsdottir(806-)

Aseda Ascrida Ragnvaldsdottir
+Glumra 'eystein The Noisy' (788-) see other ancestrys on this blog, ancesty from William Marshal




+Gunnor of Crepon











+Catherine Moleyns 

+Agnes Tilney  

+Margaret Gamage

+Francis Gouldwell

+Jane Monson

+Margaret Clarke

+Elizabeth Moss

Ann Howard(1710-1814)

+George Russell Ball( 1752-1825)



+Elizabeth Tennessee Harris  



Mary Elizabeth Lilly(1921-2012)
+Frank Clifton Taylor Sr.    My Paternal Grandparents

2 comments:

Angelina274 said...

Hello Wanda Lou Taylor! You are a distant cousin of mine, my name is Angelina McGahuey Tague, and we are related through several common ancestors. Through the cousin marriage of John Howard Burgess of York (1630-1661) to Margaret Clarke, we share "Common Ancestors" 16x GGP-Elizabeth Fitzalan (1366/1371-1425) m. Thomas Mowbray 1st Duke of Norfolk (1366–1399) also through James Clerke Sir I, Baron Of The Exchequer (1480–1554) m. Elizabeth De Ferrers Baroness (1486–1558). I am also on Ancestry and my tree name is "Angelina's Family Tree" here's how you branch through my tree;

https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/tree/105907328/family?cfpid=242201278627&fpid=242114216333&usePUBJs=true

I am also descended from all the British Royals you come from, and my connection is also my father's Paternal and Maternal lines and I am also connected again through my Mother's Paternal line. I connect back to the British lines through several. I am related to 4 of William Marshal daughters, they are my Grandma's and Aunts, CRAZY! But my lines are so intermarried for many generations.

It's nice to find someone else that has uncovered their lines like I have. I record DNA, I've done my father's YDNA, which has allowed me to go back hundreds of years, and combining it with my own Autosomal DNA, it confirms my findings. I connected to your tree today. I was recording DNA when I came across your information. Well, Cuz, I hope you find this interesting and want to welcome you to our big family tree. Angelina274~

Unknown said...

Hi! I am just wondering how you verified all of this information. If it is correct, we are related and come from the same ancestors. My email is dragonfly214@roadrunner.com. Thanks!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.