Friday, June 6, 2008

Up For Interpretation

Have you ever noticed on any subject that has supposed experts, just how much is left to interpretation? Let's say I have been rained on many times. If I spend any amount of time pondering this phenomena, I could call myself an expert. I could tell people that my educated opinion, based on scientific study and the data I have collected, rain is created by moisture falling from the air. Now here is the interesting thing; someone else could easily state that in their opinion, rain materialized from miraculous supernatural phenomena in mid-air.

----------------
Now playing: Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
via FoxyTunes
I was intrigued by Dan Brown's book about the Grail Blood Line and with his Angel's and Demons book about the Illuminati. I did not end up believing that these secret societies are truly in existence to protect the descendants of Jesus Christ.

As I stated before, you cannot convince someone they are wrong if they are close minded; if they have already made up their minds.

Where does this leave us? I came to the conclusion that it didn't matter if there was any credence to the Grail Blood Line. What matters is that there have been people for 2000 years who did believe it and believed it gave them divine right to do as they pleased. Some of them probably didn't believe it, they just figured out that if people around them believed it, they would give them the power to do as they pleased instead of opposing them.

I will be using this blog for the purpose of sharing my own personal descendancy from the royal houses of Europe and the royal houses in the Middle East that tie into them. When possible, I will post biographies on the individuals.

I will also use this blog to post theories on the Merovingian Bloodline and the different conspiracy theories I run across.

Remember, it is not important whether you or I believe it to be true; it is only important that there are those who do.

----------------
Now playing: Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.